Quality & Reliability Engineer(79259653) (职位编号：97662826)1.5-3万/月
北京 | 3-4年经验 | 本科 | 招1人 | 06-27发布
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Quality & Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for analyzing and finding root cause of failed parts from field for existing products, by using different kinds of equipment and testing methods in laboratory. Also travelling to customer site to collect failure data and communicate with customer, for root cause systematic analysis and troubleshooting if necessary, in Motion Business Area in Beijing, China.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager I, you will bring out reliable solutions or improvements for the existing quality and reliability issues based on the root cause analysis result. Evaluating and documenting all the finds for usage as supporting knowledge in the development of new products. Keeping our products running in good quality and reliability.
– Analyzing field failures on both system and components levels. Preparing root cause analysis reports clearly and logically
– Communicating with other departments, suppliers, and customers for collecting data and making further analysis
– Setting up and executing tests for root cause analysis according to test plans in cooperation with team members and other departments. Defining the details, including testing methods and procedures, and equipment and instrumentation to be used
– Defining the root cause for the existing issues based on all the analysis results
– Providing technical support and solving problems in own expertise area via remote or on-site service. Identifying suggestions for product quality and reliability improvement based on the analysis results
– Communicating the existing issues analysis and solutions in the ABB organization
– Providing technical specialist leadership and coordination for the field service and production teams
– Being ABB representative for quality aspects between ABB and customers
– 2 years of experience preferably in PCBA analysis with strong electrical engineering knowledge
– Higher technical education, master’s degree in electric and electronics preferred
– Fluent English skill on both writing and speaking, especially on technical level
– Strong logical thinking and analytical skills, great passion on technical challenge and issues solving
– Good communication skills with different departments and customers
– Accept different kind of customer sites short-term travelling
– Strong teamwork and cooperation skills
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
– Life insurance
– Disability insurance
– Medical insurance
– Sick pay
– Meal allowance