上海 | 5-7年经验 | 本科 | 招1人 | 06-27发布
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Lead Engineer – Testing, you will be responsible for all the Testing related activities in Electrification Business Area in Shanghai, China.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager – Testing, you will oversee various tests performed on products, record results, and communicate any quality alerts as necessary.
- Co-consulting with engineers and customers regarding design for reliability and analysis of critical failures
- Analyzing product designs for reliability perspective to determine suitability and confidence index in position
- Applying physics of failure concepts to guide product reliability during new product introduction to market
- Writing and developing test plans as well as performing the various tests for product reliability evaluation
- Preparing and submitting DFR (design for reliability) results for design gate review
- Recommending and developing improved testing processes and techniques for reliability screening and failure mode analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in reliability engineering of power electronics equipment and experience working with test instrumentation (o-scope, power meter, electronic source/load, etc.) and reliability simulation tools
- Strong problem solving and math skills with good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment and interpret analog and digital circuit schematics
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical-Electrical Engineering/Physics/Materials from an accredited university or college
- Six Sigma training
- Knowledge of power supply topologies
- Willingness and ability to travel 20% of the time, both locally and internationally
In ABB’s Power Conversion division, our customers require reliable and efficient power that supports their growing infrastructure, ensuring that data flows 24x7, while optimizing their footprint, energy costs and operations. They rely on us to provide the latest industry insights and technology to develop solutions needed to meet their evolving challenges.
We are a customer-first provider of innovative critical power solutions that are designed for high reliability and performance. Our culture is one of quality and operational excellence which is fueled and supported by our talented people, tools and processes, and our “know how.”
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website .
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
公司信息 ABB（ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex）是全球技术领导企业，致力于推动行业数字化转型升级。基于超过130年的创新历史，ABB以客户为中心，拥有全球领先的四大业务——电气、工业自动化、运动控制、机器人及离散自动化，以及ABB Ability数字化平台。ABB电网业务将于2020年转让给日立集团。ABB集团业务遍布全球100多个国家和地区，雇员达14.7万。ABB在中国拥有研发、制造、销售和工程服务等全方位的业务活动，44家本地企业，近2万名员工遍布于130余个城市，线上和线下渠道覆盖全国约700个城市。